Tuesday, February 09, 2010

My Estate

I'm sure that most of you spend your days refreshing this site to see if anyone has left comment on any of the previous week's posts.

What, you don't? Well, that's very disappointing. And I guess it means I should point out this funny comment from my friend Kraig, which he just left on the last installment of the movie list:
My big fear is rapidly becoming that some awful tragedy will befall you before you finish this list...and the awkward task of asking your family for access to your papers and personal affects will fall to me.
First, there will be another movie post up by night's end. Scout's honor. Secondly, Kraig, I don't want this to be awkward or difficult for you. In the event of my untimely demise, or maybe just my untimely starting of a new life in Mexico and abandoning of this blog, here's what you do: Get my laptop, open my antiquated word processing system (no, I don't have Word), go to Documents > Blog > Definite Movies.

There you will find the list. Of course, the list is in roughly accurate bunches, but I haven't numbered it in that file. I'm doing that as I go. When made available to the public, this incomplete -- nay, mystic -- information might cause a Salinger-like stir of public confusion and speculation and debate. Weather it as best you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home