Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Here We Go Again

I'm just back from four days upstate, looking at a beautiful lake most of the time instead of a computer. I've returned to find that my friend Dez has thrown down another gauntlet. It was Dez who prompted the list of my 100 favorite albums. Now, he's turned to movies. He's counting down his top 50, and he's already off and running. The intro and first five movies are here; the second batch is here. So far, the list is very eclectic, befitting someone who would often sit down at the dining hall in college with spaghetti, a bowl of cereal and some ice cream on his tray. ("What? It's all going to the same place," he would say in response to looks of horror.)

Not one to back down from a challenge, I will be posting my favorite movies. At least 50 of them. But I can tell you that this will take a long time to compile. There is no way it will start very soon. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home