Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Where did you lose this interview? Where, where?"

As a friend of this blog put it: "You've probably seen this already seeing as it's posted on everyone else's blog, but, well. . . oh well. I guess I just want it on my blog, too."

Well. Me, too.

I could pretty much watch this on an endless loop. If you gave me water and just enough nutrients, yes, I could live out my days watching this on a loop. Gervais is funny, of course, but mostly this is yet another proof of the genius of the Muppets:

2 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

You're right -- that is the funniest thing ever. And I am glad to know about your new site! It looks great!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They should do a show. Ricky Gervais and Elmo as roommates living on Poppy Boulevard.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home