Monday, March 23, 2009

Walken Attempts to Salvage Twitter

Referring to Twitter, Andrew Sullivan writes, "Finally, it all makes sense," after being sent a link to Christopher Walken's....what? Twit-stream? Tweet-list? Tweeterings?

And yes, if everyone was Christopher Walken, this whole trend might really be something. Three recent postings:
There's a kid on a Pogo stick in front of my house. It's nearly midnight so let's assume he's been drinking. This should end well for him.

The Pope is in Africa "reaffirming the ban on condom use." His old stuff was funnier. I don't get this new material. Too edgy for my taste.

I claim to be frightened of horses but do so only to get out of attending parades. It's peculiar but has served me well. The horses get it.
Right. Well, I have to go now, Christopher, because I'm due back on the planet Earth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kraig Smith said...

Yeah, the Walken twitter feed had me in stitches all day yesterday. I don't think it's really him, of course, but it doesn't even matter.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home