Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bone-Deep Fear, Coming Soon!

I spent last weekend in Washington, D.C., and had a great time. Saturday night, I went to Baby Mama with friends. It was silly, but sweet-natured and funny enough that I enjoyed it. Unlike Judd Apatow's biweekly releases, the dumb guys in this aren't the heroes and the running time is a light-comedy-appropriate 96 minutes. (I'm looking at you, Knocked Up.)

But I'm actually writing to draw your attention to a movie featured during the previews before Mama. It's called The Strangers. If you don't like scary movies, think of this as an expertly edited two-minute horror movie -- and don't watch it. We all know well, by now, how misleading a trailer can be. But if this one is any indication, The Strangers should be the creepiest movie in a while...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Brilliant trailer. I'm equal parts excited and creeped out.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home