Thursday, August 09, 2007

Starting the Weekend Early Around Here

That'll do it for this week. I have a few things to post, but they can wait. The blog's had record traffic the past two days, mostly because of links from Pajiba and 2 Blowhards, so many thanks to those fine sites, which you can find on my blogroll. And thanks to everyone who's visited. As always -- if you're new, I hope you feel like sticking around.

I'm working on something about The Road by Cormac McCarthy that makes the recent post about The Corrections look like something that could fit on the sheet in a fortune cookie. So, fair warning.

See you Monday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kraig Smith said...

Based on your mentioning of The Road, Dianna read it...loved it...and has now passed it on to me (fyi).

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home