Wednesday, August 22, 2007

How to Read ASWOBA This Week

OK, here's how this is gonna work:

I'm going to write the occasional post about something other than the horses this week, and I'm going to try to keep even the horse posts broad enough that they'll interest those who don't know their partial tri wheel from their exacta box (I assume that's the majority of you). But since I'll be at the track every afternoon, it's only reasonable that the blog take an equine turn for a few days.

Each day's post about the races (there will probably be other posts that deal more generally with Saratoga, vacationing, the weather, etc. -- my usual thrilling buffet) will begin with a photo. I hope to have enough decent shots to put up additional pics on the photo blog each day. We'll see. (It's supposed to be pretty cloudy here all week, which may dampen my enthusiasm for wandering around with my camera.)

Now, if you'll excuse me, the first race, about which I developed strong opinions while handicapping on the train up yesterday, starts in about 55 minutes, and I'm walking to the track...I must away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home