Monday, July 31, 2006

Chorizo Coverage Goes Multimedia

I never thought I would have to utter the words, "Trust me, this won't turn into a blog about the chorizo," but here I am: Trust me, this won't turn into a blog about the chorizo. (Though it would be funny, and maybe even interesting, if it did.)

This will probably be the last post about the running sausage until he starts competing regularly next season, at which point perhaps I'll start a sister blog devoted to him. LFW and the feminist sans funny bone both pointed me to an interview on NPR's All Things Considered today with the woman who helped design the chorizo mascot. Because my computer occasionally conspires against me, I haven't even listened to it yet, but how could it be anything less than fascinating? Go here to take it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home